Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'M HOME

Salam..hello to All..how are you?hope everybody is doing good. I just came back from Perth. Oh my dear, Perth is so beautiful and serene place. But, Halal food is a lil bit expensive for me,MasyaAllah..but Alhamdulillah, i had many good experience and went to many great places. Enjoy some photos of me and my family =)





1st day - me and my cousin love da big roses



I met kak LG (my blogger friend)and her family..her daughters are totally cute =)




kangawho ?


koala..ish,gatal la koala ni :P


I went to Lavender farm..i love flowers..obviously ;)


my cousins and auntie..my fav travel companion


oh no..i just took pic in front of LV boutique..i do not own any of them..must study and work hard to get one..soon..insyaAllah


I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to anybody who join my giveaway contest. I received a lot of good feedback and great review. May ALLAH bless all of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment