Thursday, June 10, 2010

pinky and purple gift

I believe that a true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what. I am so appreciate my friends and feel so hurt if I get betray from someone that i called friend. It happened to me for few many times. At first, I became so angry but later on I tell myself to forgive and forget.

I made this gift for Ms. Kalaivani. She is my classmate and gossip girl. I love to be her friend because she is so funny,bubbly and lovely person. Kalaivani, I wish you to be happy forever, stay gorgeous and all the best in your future undertakings =) xoxo



i made it on plywood card



I took 10 minutes only to squeeze my ideas and do it! hehe


I'm taking customize order,


FOR MORE INFO/ANY INQUIRY,PLEASE CONTACT ME:
farah.yasmin86@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment